6 weeks - 2 YearsView More
2 Years - Pre-KView More
Kindergarten - 12 YearsView More
What Makes Us Different
Security & Safety
Our schools have surveillance cameras located in each classroom, common areas, and playgrounds that are monitored by administration staff. The cameras are used for teacher training and staff evaluation. Parents are also welcome to come and observe your child at any time. Our schools are locked at all times and parents enter with the coded keypad entry. Both of our Stillwater campuses are also equipped with a tornado/safe room and the children go through drills monthly to ensure safety in the event of a storm. All staff members, within their first 6 months of employment, are
First Aid/CPR/AED certified, by our on-staff American Red Cross instructor.
The Renaissance Schools provide students breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack. Our cooked meals are prepared on location in our full service kitchens by our food service staff and meet the guidelines of the Oklahoma Child Nutrition Program. We strive to offer "kid friendly" menus that meet the best nutritional needs of the children. All our "kid friendly"meals are whole wheat or wholegrain with minimal sugar. We provide 1% cow's milk, whole milk, and we only serve 100% fruit juice. Lactose free and soy milk upon doctor's request. We also accommodate special religious and medical dietary requests.
For parents convenience we also provide Gerber baby food and formula. We also welcome breast feeding moms to nurse inside your baby's classroom.
Teacher training, education, and benefits.
All Lead/Master Teachers must have an Early Childhood credential, or degree with hours in Early Childhood development.
All Teachers/Assistant Teachers must complete the ELCCT training course within the first 60 Days. A total of 30 continuing education training hours are required within the first year, and an additional 24 hours of continuing education training every year after that. All Teachers must be current on the Oklahoma Registry within 90 days. We require 90% of our staff to be First/Aid CPR/Aed certified.
The Renaissance Schools are proud to offer full time teachers excellent benefits.
- After the first year every full time employee will be fully vested in our 401K/Profit sharing program.
- We offer every full time employee after the first 60 days Blue Cross Blue Shield health Insurance.
- We offer every full time employee after the first 60 days Principal-Dental, Vision.
- After 1 full year of full time employment every employee receives a Weeks PAID vacation.
- After 90 days of full time employment every employee receives Paid Holidays off.
- Every Employee at the start of employment receives excellent discounts at our Tan and Tone facility.